"Standard 250" roof drains are intended for drainage of flat roofs covered with TPO hydro-insulating membrane. Using a sealing flange combined with a downpipe provides a tight roof drainage system.
Made of special material characterised by high resistance to UV radiation, ozone, and other atmospheric and chemical agents, adapted to TPO membranes. Due to refining additives, the roof drains maintain their flexibility and dimensional stability in a wide temperature range.
1. Mark the drain seating area.
2. Cut out a hole through all layers of the flat roof.
3. Attach the drain to the downpipe.
4. Weld the flange with the membrane and join both layers tightly.
1) Two layers of waterproofing - TPO membrane
2) Roof drain
4) Thermal insulation layer
A) STANDARD roof drain
B) TPO membrane
C) Thermal insulation
D) Water vapour barrier