Standard Balance support pad with height regulation for paving slabs with height at least 20 mm and fugue space 2 mm.
These supports can be placed directly on waterproofing (tar roofing, PCV foil, EPDM etc.)
- resistance to harmful weather conditions, including rain and UV radiation
- fast and simple solution to construct aesthetic floor.
- special head help to achieve perfect level even with 5% tilt.
- load capacity 400 kg after reducing the value in order to comply with safety standards.
- unique system prevents slabs movement.
- easy access to any installation hidden under the floor.
- easy regulation system provides perfect surface levelling.
- the lower part of the support pad has been designed in such a way that the water is removed directly on the waterproofing and the creation of water puddles is avoided.
- high thermal isolation provided by space between raised surface and foundation.
- rubber shim as an amortization between slabs and supports.
Made out of PP T 20% material.
|A||B - lug width||C||D||E||h|
|120||2,2||10||200||55,1||Depends on height regulation|