"Extra-long 485" roof drains are intended for drainage of flat roofs covered with thermoplastic bitumen hydro-insulating membrane. Made of special material - IGOM.CE, that binds well with bitumen membranes, they are characterised by high resistance to UV radiation, ozone, and other atmospheric and chemical agents.
Due to refining additives, the roof drains maintain their flexibility and dimensional stability in a wide temperature range and provide short-time resistance to welding, enabling you to weld them directly to bitumen membrane. The sealing flange combined with a downpipe provides a tight roof drainage system. A long outlet pipe enables installation in thick ceilings.
1. Mark the roof drain seating area on the bitumen base or old roofing.
2. Heat the flange seating area with a burner until bitumen liquidates.
3. Set the drain flange in the roofing.
4. Apply and weld the top layer of bitumen membrane.
1. "Extra-long" roof drain
3. Top and base layer of thermoplastic bitumen membrane
4. Thermal insulation
6. Suspended ceiling
A) "Extra-long" roof drain
B) Top layer of bitumen membrane
C) Bitumen base
D) Thermal insulation