These supports can be placed directly on waterproofing (tar roofing, PCV foil, EPDM etc.)
Usable also for timber decking without mechanical fixing to foundation.
- adjustable head provides automatic levelling surface from 0% up to 10,5% slope.
- weight tolerance 1100 kg
- value is already reduced by 50% for safety reasons.
- fast and simple solution to construct aesthetic floor.
- thanks to the smooth height adjustment, the support pads allow to remove the ground irregularities - this model is equipped with an opening for the Phillips screwdriver (in the plate) that allows to adjust the height of the support pad using e.g. a screw gun with Phillips header.
- easy access to any installation hidden under the floor.
- high thermal isolation provided by space between raised surface and foundation.
- rubber shim 2,5 mm (article 240-910-150-003) is good addition as an amortization between slabs and supports.
- one head (headpiece) provides five possible solutions for support pad to fit any needs.
- the lower part of the support pad has been designed in such a way that the water is removed directly on the waterproofing and the creation of water puddles is avoided.
It's not possible to mix regulated pads with modular pads.
|Articles:||A||B||C - lug width||D||E||h|
|Depends on height regulation||130||30||3,9||10||210 (for heights 40mm - 110mm)
220 (for heights 110mm - 1000mm)
|Depends on height regulation|
Support pads montage movie
Tutorial with usage "Megamart" support pedestals